Searching for the best platform for your E-Commerce websites? Confused between ClickFunnels Vs Shopify? You want to go online but confused about where to start?
I get it! You must have been searching for it. And you come across only two names the most.
ClickFunnels Vs Shopify!
That is why I have brought you this article. It will help you to decide which platform to choose. Why one is better for your website than the other. And why both of them are used by many but converts for only a few?
All this in this article about ClickFunnels Vs Shopify. So let us get straight into it!
Clickfunnels includes dozens of professionally created and user-friendly sales channels. It also includes mobile responsive functions optimized for conversions. The platform provides cloud-based solutions for those who want to quickly sell online. Even if you don’t know about complex programming or CRO skills.
In addition, the platform is equipped with a powerful built-in funnel for various businesses. It allows you to use other marketing functions also. However, if you have never sold a product in your life, I recommend that you use Clickfunnels to sell your first product.
Because Clickfunnels comes with a scientifically proven prefabricated sales funnel, which is used to convert the sales funnel. Not only can you set up an online store to sell your products and services. But you can also use Clickfunnels to create email lists and run email campaigns.
It comes with a complete library of funnel templates, so you can literally choose the template that suits your needs. These templates can be easily customized.
Of course, the store you create with Clickfunnels is not as feature-rich as Shopify, but it is enough to get you started.
If you are considering building a complete online store with a large number of products, Shopify is a good choice. Shopify is an e-commerce platform, it provides people with a world-class platform. Its speed and a streamlined e-commerce template. With built-in support for multiple payment gateways. Also with a content management system that suits you.
Basically, you can get all the tools needed to set up and start a new online store without writing any code. In addition, Shopify’s developer community is great. This means that you can find a solution to any technical or non-technical problem almost instantly through a quick Google search.
As if this is not enough, you can also visit a promising app store full of plugins and integrations. That you can add to further improve the functionality of your Shopify website. A library of pre-built tools and resources to help you create and launch an online store.
Certainly like ClickFunnels, Shopify is also very easy to use, and you can build and operate your own store. Oberlo is one of the most popular apps that can transform your new store into a well-stocked outlet store that can automatically manage storage space and fulfillment.
Therefore, Shopify is a more popular e-commerce website construction platform than ClickFunnels. It also successfully caused a sensation in the construction of online stores, enough to win a place in the leading e-commerce platform.
Hence, one of the great advantages of Shopify is its easy-to-use interface. And a large number of themes to help you create a professional-looking online store.
Now let us compare both of these platforms –
Clickfunnels Vs Shopify
Let us now differentiate the both based on Features, Prices, Integrations, Payment Methods, and Learning curves –
|Features||• CRO optimized templates|
• Page customization
• Easily add extra pages
• A/B split testing
• Statistic tracking
• Custom Domains
• Email Integrations
• Optin Funnels
• Store inventory management
• Webinar Funnels
• All Advanced Funnels
• Sales Funnels
• Email marketing tools
• Share Your Funnels
• Priority Template Requests
|• Multiple sales channels.|
• Customized receipts, sales, shipping costs for different products.
• Automatic tax calculation.
• Warehouse management.
• Inventory management.
• Easy to add additional pages.
• A / B split test.
• Custom domain.
• Provide customers with a free SSL Certificate.
• CRO optimization elements-highly optimized templates, recovery of canceled payments, multiple languages, flexible shipping costs.
• SEO optimization elements such as metadata, structured data, sitemaps, and other media integration.
• Analysis of traffic, conversion, and product-specific reports.
• Customer support 24/7.
|Prices||ClickFunnels offers a 14-Day free trial. After that, there are three different pricing levels, including:|
• Basic Plan-US$97 per month,
• Platinum-US$297 per month,
• Two Comma Club X-US$2,497 per month.
|Similar to ClickFunnels, Shopify also offers a 14-Day free trial. After that, these are all the plans available on Shopify:|
• Basic Shopify-$29/month,
• Advanced Shopify-$299/month.
|Payment Options||It supports 12 payment methods, the most popular of which are PayPal, Apple Pay, and Stripe.||You can use hundreds of credit card companies and Shopify’s own payment gateway to expand your global influence.|
Advantages of Shopify
- Thanks to its inventory management system, Shopify is the best platform for creating and selling hundreds of products.
- You can get extremely low shipping rates from partners such as DHL, USPS, and UPS.
- A mobile application to manage your online store anytime, anywhere.
- Most Shopify stores have a clean and professional look.
- Pages can be integrated with Oberlo for easy direct sales automation.
- Shopping is cheaper than ClickFunnels.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Many payment gateway options.
- The Shopify store ranks high on Google, and the ClickFunnels website does not.
- Free SSL
Integrations of Shopify
- Bookeo Appointments
- Constant Contact
- Book Online Scheduling and Reservations
- Post Affiliate Pro
- Campaign Monitor
- Zoho SalesIQ
- Shopify only provides a platform to sell your products. You need to learn how to promote your website to generate sales.
- It needs to integrate with other services for email marketing, login page creation, affiliate program creation, etc., which will increase costs.
- It takes a long time to build a business and a funnel, and you need technical marketing skills to do it well.
Advantages of Clickfunnels
- You do not need any marketing knowledge to sell products. You can get ready-made funnels that have been tested for maximum conversion.
- CRM systems, email marketing tools, and automation tools at Clickfunnels are available. You do not need to pay for any other services.
- It only takes a few hours to build a funnel and sell your products, a lot of time.
- Excellent customer support.
- A wide range of simple funnels and highly convertible funnels.
Integrations of ClickFunnels
- GoTo Webinar
- Constant Contact
- Ever Webinar
- More expensive subscriptions
- Not suitable for selling hundreds of products
- No mobile apps
- The basic plan does not have access to some nice features. These includes tracking channels, and is limited to domains, users, and payment gateways.
Wrapping Up ClickFunnels Vs Shopify with FAQs
If you are an online marketer and your online retail business is an ongoing task. Shopify is the best choice. Shopify has powerful inventory management and shipping functions that go beyond what ClickFunnels can provide. However, the secret to Shopify’s success is to set up various integrations in creating landing pages. Running email marketing campaigns. And automating business operations.
On the other hand, if you are not familiar with selling products or services online. Or if you only sell a few products. ClickFunnels is the ideal choice. It eliminates the need for extensive marketing experience because it does most of the work for you, including accommodation.
Is Clickfunnels Better Than Shopify?
If you are a marketer and want to work full-time and manage your online store. Shopify is a good choice. Its product delivery and management capabilities are unparalleled. However, you need to know how to set up various integrations to build a login page. Run email campaigns and automate your online business. Shopify is perfect for anyone who wants to create an online store. Whether it’s a direct sales store or a store that sells their own physical or digital products.
Therefore, if you are just starting to sell products, Clickfunnels is the best choice. You don’t need a lot of marketing experience to create a funnel. Providing all the services you need. However, you need to run your online business, including hosting, to get started. ClickFunnels is intended as a platform for creating funnels.
Can You Use ClickFunnels with Shopify?
Yes. You can totally use ClickFunnels with Shopify. Send all the orders from ClickFunnels and then manage them at Shopify. This will help you to use both platforms. As each platform specializes in different fields. You can use them together and tap into higher converting customers easily.
How to Use ClickFunnels with Shopify?
If you are considering online channels for your business. ClickFunnels is one of the best choices. This is the perfect choice for cheap goods and free offers.
Why do I say that?
Since low-price offers are still lingering, and every penny is calculated. You need to create opportunities for you to make the most of these offers and then focus on high-end products. Low-cost products require you to consider ClickFunnels.
But this strategy will not attract your potential customers through links. Therefore, they will not be directed to your website. This means that when they visit, they will buy or leave the site. In this case, ClickFunnels flourished.